Thursday, July 05, 2012

Brain Dump

Posted by NaijaGeisha on 9:18 AM with No comments
I was going to make this a confession post. But I don't think i'm ready to confess all these thoughts lurking around my head. So let me just get as random as I can be.


I woke up this morning, prayed and while praying I was crying. I had to run into the bathroom to  scream and puke before I felt good.  Sometimes when you have so much in your head, the only way to let go of them is to cry, scream and just create an outlet to seem like you're releasing those thoughts.


The tears haven't stopped flowing, like I would be staring and thinking and get teary eyed. I absolutely have no reason why i'm feeling this way. I guess it's just one of those days.


That one decision you make can have its consequence in the future. It could mess up a lot of things which you never planned could happen. That's why I keep telling myself, no matter how small a decision is, I have to really think through and check on how it would affect my future.


I've been feeling really down. This time last year, I had laid down so many projects I had wanted to get started by 2012. So many opportunities, but I slacked big time. I was evaluating myself over the weekend and seen that i haven't done anything I had planned. I know it's not too late to begin, but I'm majorly mad at myself.


I've decided to cut some people off. Enough said. No point having you around if i'm not doing anything positive in your life and vice versa.


The VP for administration during my midyear performance evaluation told me "You always look bright and happy, and that's one of the things that makes you VERY beautiful" . Loool. I smiled and tears started dripping down.


This weekend was awesome.  Hung out with friends and had FUNNN.  I called up a friend I hadn't talked to in months because we had a little fight. He invited me to come over and Sunday that he'll cook for me. Spent the whole of Sunday with him and his friends and I felt at peace that I had let go of all the anger and hurt in me.


I've been listening to a lot of Nigerian Music just to clear my mind of certain things. Now all these songs have grown on me. Currently obsessed with Skale's Mukulu and Iyanya's Kurukere. Now I'm craving for an African themed party. These days all I do when I get home is play this African songs  and dance away.


When feelings are mutual >>>>>>. Enough said.


Terrible weather here today. I hope everyone's safe.


I miss you and still think of you from time to time :/ Well not YOU necessarily. Just the time we spent together. I was always happy. You made me smile and laugh a lot.  


A promise means EVERYTHING, but once it is broken, sorry means NOTHING.


Tayo is arriving next week. So excited. I've missed the hell out of him.


Waiting for something/someone you love might be difficult, but it definitely beats being regretful which is more difficult.


Someone said I always do the same hairstyle everyday. OK. I'm going to start looking for relaxed hair blogs. Hopefully I have time.


I'm excited about a deal about to happen..One of my future projects about to kick start which would determine how my career would be.


Really grateful for some people in my life. 


EXCITED!!!! I need to really focus on this project. Thank you Lord. Sometimes situations arise which pushes you and lets u think outside the box. So sometimes hard times might be a motivation.


Here's to Loving someone and being loved back in return.

0 comments:

Post a Comment