Thursday, November 24, 2011

ThanksGiving Spirit-- 20 things I'm thankful for.

Posted by NaijaGeisha on 3:14 PM with No comments
Even though we dont celebrate thanksgiving, I'll still make my thanksgiving Notes.
I'm thankful for:
1. Firstly, for having God in my life. I wake up, sleep, eat, drink, travel and in my 7 years of living in the philippines, not once have i ever stepped into a hospital. I'm so grateful for having HIM in my life, for sustaining me through these trials and challenges that I've been facing. For his beautiful words which keep my 
faith growing stronger. I look at my future and I know it is promising because I have God in my life.


2. My wonderful family. I love them so much, I dont know how my life would be without them. I'm grateful for having the best parents and siblings in this world, I'm so thankful for the way I was raised. I love u guys so much.


3. My wonderful friends. How would my life be without you guys. From those here in Manila, to those in Naga, and then different parts of the world. To those I have met, those I havent and those I plan to meet, I'm thankful for having you all my life. You guys make me happy, you make me smile, some of you inspire me,you put up with my BS on my crazy days, my mood swings, my attention seeking days etc.. Love u guys so much.


4. I am thankful for being the strong person I am today.


5. I'm thankful for all the blessings I have encountered in my life. Way too many that I could even THINK of listing.


6. The variety that life brings. Even after all these ups and downs, I am ready to keep going.


7. I'm thankful I have a good job, something I enjoy doing.


8. I'm thankful for my wonderful colleagues and Boss.


9. I'm thankful I see shoes I love at cheap prices :P.


10. I'm thankful for the wonderful people who have been there for me, those who check up on me, who make sure i'm fine everyday. I'm blessed with like 6 of them. 


11.I'm thankful for being who I am. The way I reason, being caring to others, having a smile on my face everytime even when I see strangers. I might not be a perfect person, but i love this person I've molded myself to be.


12.I'm thankful for the wonderful people who make quality music. Music makes me happy. Bless them Lord.


13. I;m thankful for my Pastor and his wife for passing great powerful messages that have affected my life in a positive way these past months. Bless them Lord.


14. I am thankful for the gadgets I have. Boredom has been severely cured through this.


15. I'm thankful for the footballers who entertain me and keep me sane watching them get injured, falling down. Bless them Lord.


16. I'm thankful for my Aunt. Lord bless her with good health and long life.


17. I'm thankful for today, tomorrow and forever.


18. I'm thankful for the internet. I wonder how my life would be without it. For making my job easier, for making wonderful friends, for the knowledge i gain everyday because of it, for the little things we see on the internet which makes you appreciate life more.

19.I;m thankful that I have wonderful people who care about me genuinely.


20. I'm thankful for the people who i have lost these past years, who I know are resting peacefully in your bosom.

Thank You Lord.

Happy thanksgiving to everyone in the US.
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment